Dimensions: (25.375 x 25.375 x 25.375 in)
These panels are molded into a parabolic curve. Using multiple tiles over larger areas creates the geometry of a wave, adding a dynamic visual element that elevates the standard grid. Four color options are available:
- Solid black
- Charcoal heather
- Light grey heather
- Pure White
Drop in compatible with standard 24” square hanging grids
For new construction, unVerb gives a designer visual choices to transform a grid system in three dimensions. As replacements, previous tiles can stay in place with unVerb simply being installed underneath.
Tiles are 100% non-woven PET fibers. Up to 50% of the material is recycled content. The design, raw material, and manufacturing are domestic from Indiana.
unVerb tiles have the following benefits over traditional alternatives.
- Flexible and non-breakable: Unlike mineral fiber tiles, these won’t break or drop dust during shipping and installation. The tiles can be bent while lifting above the grid for ease of installation.
- Mold and Mildew resistant: This offers healthcare, restaurants, and other aesthetic clean environments a peace of mind.
- Stain resistant and Cleanable: If water or iron stains develop, the tiles do not need replacement. Simply remove and wash under water. Return to service and tiles will dry. Occupants enjoy a visually cleaner environment with facility maintenance not needing to stock dissimilar tiles for replacement.
- Acoustic: The simple flat surface tiles achieve an NRC of .75. Shapes will perform better.
- Aesthetically pleasing: The heathering and color choices are distinguishably pleasing.
- Recycle content: PET is one of the most easily recycled plastics. Up to 50% of the raw material is from recycled content; most commonly from clear water bottles.